Virtual reality gaming has become much popular with the release of a new gaming headset every day in the market. Everyone just wants to buy a gaming headset, but the dilemma is which one to choose among so many of them? Here we will be telling you about the choice that we use to play virtual reality games on – Utopia 360 Headset that you can use to play virtual reality games.
Utopia 360 Headset comes from the technology where they have used good technical knowledge plus experience in the field of virtual reality which makes it one of the best gaming headsets. Unlike most of the other VR headset, it has a special feature to support virtual reality apps which helps you to see the composite images of the world around you. This feature held Utopia 360 Headset ahead of other VR headsets in games. You can check out this review of Utopia 360 VR headset if you want to know more about its features.
Since Utopia 360 VR Headset is a smartphone headset so while playing any games or watching something the performance and the quality of images totally depend on your phone’s performance and display quality. However, in the same pack, you get the eight buttons Bluetooth controller that will help you to easily control the map of your VR and the built-in HD headphones to give you immersive experience while playing your favourite games in the on in the headset.
Setting up Your Utopia 360 Headsets for Playing Games on Smartphone
Now that you have got a Utopia 360 VR headset to play games on your smartphone, now you need to set it up to play Virtual Reality games J Setting up your Utopia 360 Headset ready for the games is quite simple as it comes with a quick simple guide to set up the apps. And we will tell you how you can use your VR headset for playing games.
- The first thing you need to do is installing the Virtual reality apps before you put your smartphone into the headset for docking.
- After installing the VR apps for Utopia 360, you have to set up the display precision with the VR lenses inside the headset.
- Before docking your smartphone to the headset, make sure it is compatible with that.
- If you are a new user then you should go for some of the apps to get the idea of using VR and become faster and more comfortable with the world of VR.
- Using the apps before start off playing games helps to calibrate the image quality better.
- Connect your eight buttons Bluetooth controller with your smartphone to get started with map controls.
- After connecting the controller to phone, download any VR games from websites for your smartphone.
- Install the game and enjoy.
Utopia 360 VR headset is cool enough to get attraction from the viewers whether it’s about quality or the price in this range. Easy setup with eight button Sega controllers and a 360-degree field of view with the support of numerous apps and games.
However, Utopia 360 VR Headset has some problems with the compatibility and the size of different phones. The company doesn’t tell exactly which phones are compatible in terms of size with the Utopia 360 VR Headset.
3 Best Alternatives to Utopia 360 VR headset for Gaming
Though Utopia 360 Headset comes with so many features and a very cheap price, but still there are some compatibility issues with some smartphone. So if your smartphone is not compatible with Utopia 360 Gaming VR Headset, you can opt for these best alternatives to Utopia 360 Headset for playing virtual games.
Noon VR Pro
The first alternative to Utopia 360 VR headset for virtual gaming is Noon VR Pro. It has many features same as Utopia 360 headset and also comes at the same price. NOON VR remote software enables pc-to-VR streaming to watch any videos on your headset via Wi-Fi. It is compatible with most of the Android and iOS devices.
- Pansonite VR
- Pansonite VR headset is also a great alternative to Utopia 360 VR headset. It is made of lightweight material which makes it really good to use. It also comes with eye protecting lenses which enables us to play games or watch movies on VR without any eye strains.
- Oculus Rift
- Oculus Rift VR headset comes with a great perceived resolution of 2160*1200. Though it is not that good for gaming purpose because the frame rate is not as good as the Utopia 360 Headset but the video quality is the best among the others.
In this article, we have told you how to use utopia 360 headsets for games and we hope that you have found this article useful for using your VR headset for playing games.
Thanks for visiting us and don’t forget to ask questions if you get some problem while using the utopia 360 headsets for playing games.