Last updated on February 13th, 2019
Did you really like a video on Instagram and looking to save it for later viewing? Perhaps you won’t find any proper mechanism in order to do so, right? Don’t be scared as there’re plenty of ways to download videos from Instagram but you might have to effort a little bit. We’ve come up with three multiple ways to download Instagram videos on your PC, iOS and Android devices.
1st Way: Third Party Software
You can find plentiful 3rd party desktop video downloaders which help you download Instagram videos with less hassle. The software named “Gihosoft TubeGet” can help you to download Instagram videos as it’s quite a clean and powerful video downloader which costs you none. Whether you are a computer beginner or professional, you can use all its features in an oddly short period of time thanks to its user-friendly interface and operations.
Steps to Follow
- Copy video’s URL after right-clicking on it and paste it into Gihosoft TubeGet.
- Set video download resolution and a location where you would like to save it.
- Click on a download button and the process will begin. That’s it.
2nd Way: Download Online
Definitely, you’re tired of downloading and installing software one after another, isn’t it? The Instasave Online Website in an exquisite solution. It’s an online platform offering the easiest way to struggle quite a less and download videos not only from Instagram but also from Facebook, YouTube and more. Using such an online Instagram video downloader site, one can save any video in just a few clicks. Here is how to save videos from Instagram on your PC or smartphones using Instasave Online Website.
Steps to Follow
- Go to an Instagram site or App and open a video you want to download
- Copy the URL of the video and paste it into a box and press download
- Wait a few seconds and scroll below
- For PC – Right Click on Download button
- For Phone – Long press on Download button and select “Download Link”. That’s it.
3rd Way: Download Directly Through Browser
Maybe you won’t even believe but one can download video from Instagram directly using Chrome browser without installing software or searching an online platform. It sounds quite complicated but it’s a lot simple once you get a hang of it. Keep following simple guides on how to download Instagram videos directly from your browser.
Steps to Follow
- Click “Inspect” by clicking right on a page and a box will appear.
- Press “CTRL + F” and a search box will appear on a lower-left corner (in Chrome).
- Type “MP4” in appeared box and press “Enter” key.
- Double click a video link in a double quotation mark on a right side of “src=”, copy it and paste it in a new tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page, click right then and select “save video as”.
- Rename a video and select a saving location and click on “Save”. And you’re done.
This isn’t a complete story as there’re so many ways and methods you can use to download Instagram videos on your PC, Mac, iPhone, and Android devices. Try out another one and if you find it really useful, let us know down in a comment section and don’t forget to share with your friends.