Last month Honor 7C passed through TENNA, on its way to becoming official. The sub-brand of Huawei posted the image. The promo poster says that we should expect the Honor 7C to be announced on March 12.The launch will be held in Beijing. The upcoming smartphone will have comparatively price as the Xiaomi Redmi 5.
Expected to Have:
- Metal body with three-stage antenna design
- 99 Touchscreen.
- Triple slot for Two SIMs and one microSD card.
- The dual rear camera on the back have 12mp and 20mp resolution and the selfie shooter is the 8mp unit.
- The display will have 1,440 x 720 resolution.
- 3 or 4GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage.
- Run Android 8.0 OREO with EMUI.
- 2,900mAh battery
- Connectivity options include: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS.
- Dimensions 158.3×76.7×7.8mm and weight will be 164 grams.
7C available colour: Gold, Blue, Black.
7C price: €200, $249.99.