Last updated on October 20th, 2019
It has been seen that eBay and Amazon both kick off their deals for holiday season quite a few days early. But, Kogan awaits for Boxing Day (right after Christmas) to kick off their hot sales and deals. You don’t have to be worried as Kogan has got a plethora of dazzling deals on so many items such as smartphones and electronics for saving you a bunch.
The Kogan’s deals start after Christmas on Boxing Day and come to an end at 11:59 PM (AEST) on Monday 31 December. Thus you have more than 5 days to grab everything you want for next year. With more than 1000 deals to set to go live all over Australia’s well-reputed brands including Microsoft, Samsung, Dyson and obviously Kogan.
The headline is that Kogan is offering a 55-inches 4K OLED Smart TV if you don’t mind spending only 1000 bucks (AUD). Besides, there is an extensive amount of Kogan’s deals such as:
- Save $100 on Kogan’s 55-inches Smart HDR 4K LED TV (Series 8 LU8010) – Price $499
- Save $500 on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Single SIM (512GB, Midnight Black) – Price $1299
- Save $14 on 3 Pack Apple MFI Certified Lightning to USB Cable (1m) – Price $25
- Save $300 on Kogan SmartHome 5.2kW Portable smart Air Conditioner – Price $699
- Save $50 on Ovela Bamboo Memory Foam Mattress Topper (Single) – Price $49
- Save $34.95 on Swann Atom II – Lightning Fast Mini Remote Control Drone – Price $15
- Save $300 on Kogan 4.1kW Portable Air Conditioner (14000 BTU) – Price $499
- Save $70 on Kogan 1080p 1TB Security System with 4 Wireless Cameras – Price $389
Kogan will have a vast range of deals to be had and you will be able to find all that deals on Kogan.com/au. So, what are you waiting for? Tie up your shoes and be ready to save hundreds of bucks with Kogan.