Last updated on October 20th, 2019
Facebook is indeed an exquisite social media platform which helps users stay connected with people and share their lovely moments. Plenty of times you may come across an amazing video and search for a way to get it in your device for later viewing. And if it’s so, you’re at a right place. Though Facebook doesn’t offer users a built-in download feature we’ve got you covered as here we’re going to introduce three most dazzling and remarkable ways to get your favorite video from Facebook into your device with a help of only a few clicks. So, without a further ado, let’s keep going.
1st Way: Download Through Third-Party Software
Perhaps you aren’t very-well familiar how to download Facebook videos with less hassle but believe us it’s a lot simple thanks to Gihosoft TubeGet. It’s a third-party software which is developed to download videos from Facebook as well as YouTube, Twitter, Vimeo, and other platforms. Besides, Gihosoft TubeGet acts as a great video downloader if you’re a user of Mac and having a Mac computer. Most important of all, Gihosoft TubeGet keeps updating and improving its features.
Steps to Follow
- Click right your mouse on a video you want to download. Select “Show video URL” and copy it.
- After installing Gihosoft TubeGet, run it and paste a URL, set a video resolution and select a save location to save a video.
- Click on “Download” button and the process with begin. That’s it.
2nd Way: Download Online
There are so many videos hosting sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Daily Motion and other – hosting an extensive amount of videos. But you’ll be encountered with so many videos on Facebook you won’t be able to find on any other site. Neither it’s so easy to download and save it as Facebook doesn’t have a direct download feature. Here is where online website Facebook Video Downloader comes into play. It’s free of cost online web application specially designed to download videos from Facebook with no registration. It’s so simple to operate – all you have to do is paste a URL in a box and press on a “Download” button.
Steps to Follow
- Select a Facebook video you want to download
- Right click on a video and click on “Show Video URL” and copy link option
- Visit “www.fbvideodownloader.cc” and paste a URL in a box and click on Download button
- Wait for a couple of seconds and it’ll pop-up “Your FB video is ready to download”.
- Scroll down a page a little and you’ll see an option to set a video resolution.
- Hit on download and you’re done.
3rd Way: Download with Plugin
Instead of installing plentiful software and running it, downloading a video online is the easiest way as it is quite user-friendly to a beginner. This is aside for a short while, there’s another way to save videos from Facebook to your device? How about trying an extension? It makes your Facebook offline experience pretty a little superior. But which one you should go for? Well, it’s an excellent idea to try out FBDown Video Downloader which is indeed fast and works well.
Steps to Follow
- Visit Chrome Web Store and find out FBDown Video Downloader Extension
- Click on “ADD TO CHROME” and start installing in on your Chrome
- Now open Facebook and select your favorite video and play it.
- The plugin’s icon will turn green. Now click the icon.
- Set a video resolution and you’ll be redirected to the download page.
- Click on “Download your video” and here is where the story ends. Enjoy it.
There you have it – isn’t it too simple to download a video from Facebook to your iPhone, Android, Mac, and PC? Now, whenever you see an amazing video on Facebook, don’t forget to use our mentioned above methods and if you find any other easiest and simple method than the listed above, share with us in a comment section below.